Zero Refund Policy
Any amount paid towards fees/charges against the services subscribed for /availed at FXCareers
(A Future Fin Academy Company) is non-refundable.
Special circumstances include-
- In case if the course access is not provided.
- In case, duplicate payment has been made by the customer. In such a case, the refund will be processed
via the same payment channel as the original method of payment.
- If there is any issue regarding the video quality, which renders the course non-functional.
- In case of cancellation of any events.
Reasons for denied refund claims -
Notwithstanding any of the above, FXCAREERS
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in the following cases.
- If a significant portion of the course has been consumed or any part of the content has been downloaded
by a student before the refund is requested.
- If multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- If any course is purchased through a third party vendor, unfortunately, we cannot process the refund.
Since we did not process the original payment, we do not have the transaction on file, and cannot
initiate a refund. You may request the claim to the the third party vendor directly, as per their
- In case where the course is being provided in arrangement with an affiliation body, a certification
partner, an institution like NSE, NCDEX or any other educational partner, the refund request acceptance
is subject to the approval of the refund of the third party.
- If there is reason to believe that the request of refund is not bona fide or if any abuse of the
services are being made.
- If the facility for a timed event like a live course or webinar was provided and the student did not
take the course or webinar due to his own reasons, and the event has already taken place, we will not be
liable to process the refund.
Refund processing Period
Any refund claim will usually be processed after a period of around 10 working days after the refund request has
been approved by FXCAREERS
regarding Your personal information. Please also note that certain information, statements, data and content
(such as but not limited to photographs) which You provide on the Website are likely to reveal Your gender,
ethnic origin, nationality, age, and/or other personal information about You. You acknowledge and agree that
your submission of such information is voluntary on Your part. Further, You acknowledge, consent and agree that
we may access, preserve, and disclose information You provide to Us at any stage during Your use of the Website.
- Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Section 3 and any additional or
terms expressly agreed by Client and Service vendor shall constitute the entire agreement and
understanding of Client and Service vendor with respect to each Service Contract and shall cancel and
supersede any other prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties,
and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client and Service vendor
shall always remain subject to the terms of the by this user Agreement.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this
Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by
either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more
instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such
breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or
unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement
shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid
and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed
to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while
preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as